If I’d never come across the poet on the inside of me, I'd most certainly have clung onto photography and art.
For there are some people in life that I get to admire and eventually see,
And how they do what I thought I could, totally electrifies all that lies on the inside of my heart!
Kudos to this young lady, #JanieKnowella! She's frequented the foregrounds of some of my best pieces, and today she turns a brand new age. Happy Birthday Janie!!! — feeling thankful.
For there are some people in life that I get to admire and eventually see,
And how they do what I thought I could, totally electrifies all that lies on the inside of my heart!
Kudos to this young lady, #JanieKnowella! She's frequented the foregrounds of some of my best pieces, and today she turns a brand new age. Happy Birthday Janie!!! — feeling thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment