Wednesday, 28 November 2018

I Always Wish...


I always wish it rains
In those times when the sun over me shines beyond the norm.
But again I wish it shines
In the times when I'm standing all alone amid the raging storm.

I always wish to start
Working out a plan that has sprouted in my mind
But then it all falls apart
When I turn out to be the best_ the best from behind

I always wish to go and meet
My very own who've already gone into the afterlife,
For I only yearn for a seat
In the glories of heaven after all this world's trivial strife.

I always wish i could just sit down and cry
When the blows of life tend to hit me way too hard
But then I'm always urged the more to stand up and try
As I keep my eyes fixed on God's eternal word.
-Mar'Kata Rhaimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Often times I wish the desire to find and be with that 'Special Person' came with at least an instruction manual or ...