![]() |
| #JanieKnoellaPics |
I'd never thought it'd be this hard for me to let you go, forgetting that when I let you in, I never showed you the way to my heart's exit door.
Even for the little time we spent together, I'd eventually learned to forget that someday you might really want to leave,
So I chose to hide the keys in one secret place, just to be sure that I keep them safe.
And now, here you are indeed, determined and ready to move on; but it hurts that I have to let it be,
I was so drank with love that I completely forgot where or how to re-find that secret hiding place.
I'd really thought it'd be so easy for me to let you go, only to realize that I'd locked you right inside my heart and lost the only keys I had to its only exit door.
-Mar'Kata Rhaimes Poetry
-Mar'Kata Rhaimes Poetry

No comments:
Post a Comment